|UTR Election instructions|
We had 79 illegal ballots that the elections committee found during the counting. Please make sure that you vote by following the instructions.
1. Sign into the roster
2. Grab your small envelop, large envelop, and ballot.
3. Vote in the ballot provided.
4. Place ballot inside small envelop.
5. Place sealed small envelop into large envelop.
6. Write your first and last name, sign, and write your site on the outside of the large envelop.
7. Give sealed large envelop to your rep.
8. Reps please bring all voting materials to the UTR office including all envelops AND signed Rosters by 5:00 on December 9th, 2016.
Run off election is between Jacob Gran and Kristyn Jones. If you would like to watch their forum videos please go to the links below.
If you have any questions please respond to this email or call the UTR office. To see the voting timeline please go HERE.
President, United Teachers of Richmond CTA/NEA